Dance Music of Ireland Volume 19 - Matt Cunningham
This is Volume 19 of a twenty volume selection from Matt Cunningham who is an international musician living in Headford, Co. Galway, Ireland. Matt has to date recorded music for over 70 sets as well as numerous ceili, figure and two-handed dances.
This CD, like the others is especially designed for those who wish to learn set dancing, as each set is introduced and played to its proper length and tempo.
It is also the best in Irish traditional music for the keen listner.
1. The Boyne Set
2. The Tory Island Lancers
3. The Tyrawley Set
4. The Birr Set
5. The Newmarket Meserts
6. The Cúchulainn Set
MATTS COMPOSITIONS – VOLUME 19
- The Tory Island Lancers – Fig (3) – Polka
- The Tory Island Lancers – Fig (5) – 1st Polka
- Tyrawley Set – Fig (2) – 1st Polka
- Tyrawley Set – Fig (3) – 2nd Reel
- The Birr Set – Fig (1) – 1st Reel
- The Birr Set – Fig (3) – 2nd Hornpipe
- The Newmarket Meserts – Fig (3) – 2nd Jig
- The Newmarket Meserts – Fig (4) – 1st Jig